Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Frolicking sheep

I really, really want one of these for a souvenier. http://www.jamespirie.co.uk/standrews/product.cfm?ManID=7&GrpID=0&Group=&CatID=0&Start=1&PageNum=1&ProductID=404

I just can't bring myself to pay those prices for a wee mug. And I mean wee! Highland Stoneware is a good investment, but I wouldn't just stick it up in a cabinet somewhere. I would want to use it and of course I will end up chipping it.

We are going to end up coming home with plenty of other souveniers.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I remember how I loved those little lambs jumping for glee on those cups, how cute! We could pool our money and have shared custody. Mom

ErinOrtlund said...

So cute how you use "wee" so often!

Josh and Deliverance said...

Yes, that is one word I am pretty sure I will leave here using often. That and 'rubbish.' :)