Tuesday, June 19, 2007

And now, time to go home

So then, it was time to say good-bye to my parents. I don't have any pictures of us on this day. We had to get up before the sun, so I wasn't about to risk the wrath of those with blood-shot eyes.
It was so nice to have my parents for a visit, and we were so glad that they enjoyed the trip. This was their first flight ever and we were so worried that it would end up being traumatic for them. I am glad they came in April, too. They were thinking of coming in June, but seeing this weather now, I am so glad they came when they did. We have had about 2 partial days of sunshine in the last month!


We got to enjoy a nice sunrise on the bus ride back in to Edinburgh.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

walking to the bus stop early that last time was like being pulled apart from a place we hadn't finished seeing, and from family we haven't finished enjoying.
It just plain wasn't long enough!
Momf