Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Janelle

When I raised money for this year's tuition for Janelle the peso had gotten just a wee bit stronger against the dollar. Therefore I was just a wee bit short in the money I had sent them. Janelle is also in need of a few other supplies.

For those who may not know, Janelle is a little girl in the Philippines, daughter of a friend from my visits over there. I have been raising the funds to provide better schooling for her for the past few years. Many of you have given so generously and I and the family are so greatful for the blessings you have provided.

Of course, this is not just a short-term project. The tuition bill comes every year until Janelle graduates. Right now we are just in the middle of the school year, but if you can think and pray about it, or if you know of anyone who may be interested in supporting a child...

At the moment we just need a small bit. If I recieve any money over the amount needed for the year, I will keep track of it until the next year. If you are interested, please let me know. I can let you know where you can send a cheque or how you can pay by paypal.

Cheers

No comments: