Tuesday, September 25, 2007

8 things about me

Here is the draft I started ages ago. And in the mean time (just today) I have been tagged by another friend, Anita. Hers is a bit different (7 facts) but I will kill 2 birds with one stone. :)

I will not tag anyone just as in my other facts about me thing. If you want to participate (PLEASE DO!) let me know...



I have been tagged by my friend Erin at Prairie Road for a meme. I have been blogging for 2 years and this is my first tag! YAY! Problem is, I don't really know very many people to tag myself. Oh, well.


So here are the rules:


The Rules: “Each person posts the rules before their list, then they list 8 things about themselves. At the end of the post, that person tags and links to 8 other people and then visits those peoples’ sites and comments letting them know that they have been tagged, and to come read the post, so they know what they have to do.”



1) I am currently an America expat, meaning I am from American, but living in another country. In just a little over a week, though, we will be moving back to my husband's hometown in Indiana. (See how long ago I wrote this!)



2) I cannot swim, though I love to be around water. I like to water ski, too. :)



3) We have not had a TV as long as we have been married. After we moved here I think my mom felt bad that I might get sad and lonely, so she started sending us DVDs, which we watch on our computer.



4) I have had a huge fear of walking over bridges over water (or even driving over them) but since we visited San Fran and walked the Golden Gate Bridge the fear is not so crippling.



5) I love to take photos, but I am sad because I think I lost my eye the first time we crossed that pond.



6) My brother has Down's Syndrome and I am really looking forward to seeing him again next week (after over a year!)

(here is where I left off, so these have been just completed today)



7) I still have my tonsils, I have never broken a bone in my body, and have never been admitted to the hospital.


8) I am now the proud mother of 2 mini rex bunnies. Yes, they are my babies. And Ceilidh and Lady Grey are almost fully litter trained. YEAH!






7 comments:

Stephanie Wilson she/her @babysteph said...

Your bunnies are so sweet. I'll never forget the time we got lost out to sea in Lake Michigan and Jason tried to help us!

Steph

Anonymous said...

Sooo adorable. Makes me want to get some, but all I'd be doing is holding them all day.
Mom F

Anita Marie said...

Thanks for playing the game. I always enjoy reading your updates.

Josh and Deliverance said...

OK, Steph. You've got my mom freaked out. When did we get lost at sea?

ErinOrtlund said...

Thanks! Fun to read! I have some tags I haven't gotten to yet--it takes some thought!

Anonymous said...

Did I do this right? The bunnies are adorable! Emilee asked if you were bringing them with you!
Erin

Josh and Deliverance said...

Thanks for the comment Erin! I wish I could bring the bunnies, but I don't know how they would fair a trip that long. :(