I will not tag anyone just as in my other facts about me thing. If you want to participate (PLEASE DO!) let me know...
I have been tagged by my friend Erin at Prairie Road for a meme. I have been blogging for 2 years and this is my first tag! YAY! Problem is, I don't really know very many people to tag myself. Oh, well.
So here are the rules:
The Rules: “Each person posts the rules before their list, then they list 8 things about themselves. At the end of the post, that person tags and links to 8 other people and then visits those peoples’ sites and comments letting them know that they have been tagged, and to come read the post, so they know what they have to do.”
1) I am currently an America expat, meaning I am from American, but living in another country. In just a little over a week, though, we will be moving back to my husband's hometown in Indiana. (See how long ago I wrote this!)
2) I cannot swim, though I love to be around water. I like to water ski, too. :)
3) We have not had a TV as long as we have been married. After we moved here I think my mom felt bad that I might get sad and lonely, so she started sending us DVDs, which we watch on our computer.
4) I have had a huge fear of walking over bridges over water (or even driving over them) but since we visited San Fran and walked the Golden Gate Bridge the fear is not so crippling.
5) I love to take photos, but I am sad because I think I lost my eye the first time we crossed that pond.
6) My brother has Down's Syndrome and I am really looking forward to seeing him again next week (after over a year!)
(here is where I left off, so these have been just completed today)
7) I still have my tonsils, I have never broken a bone in my body, and have never been admitted to the hospital.
8) I am now the proud mother of 2 mini rex bunnies. Yes, they are my babies. And Ceilidh and Lady Grey are almost fully litter trained. YEAH!