Friday, September 21, 2007

Four things about me...

My friend Erin at Prairie Road sent me this email. I thought I would post on my blog rather than sending it as an email. I am not going to tag anyone because I read so few blogs and many of you with blogs have already done this. But if you would like to participate (whether you are on Blogger, My Space, Facebook, whatever) please let me know!

Hmmm...she tagged me quite a while bag for something else, which I started and saved as a draft. I will have to dig that up..

Things you may not have known about me.....

A) Four jobs I have had in my life:

1. Lake County Prosecutor's Office
2. nanny (started with one beautiful girl of 15mos and finished with 3 gorgeous girls, the 15-month-old being 8!)
3. Social Services Caseworker
4. Starbucks Barista, then Supervisor

B) Four movies I would watch over and over:

1. Lord of the Rings Trilogy
2. Anne of Green Gables set
3. Sound of Music
4. Fiddler on the Roof

C) Four places I have lived:

1. Hobart, IN
2. Chicago, IL (several different moves)
3. Edinburgh, Scotland (2 different places)
4. Lowell, IN

D) Four TV shows I love to watch:

We have never had a TV, my while we lived in Edinburgh my mom would send us DVDs of shows. These were some I liked:
1. Dr. G
2. The Dog Whisperer
3. Survivorman
4. umm...can't think of anything else

E) Four places I have been on vacation :

1. camping in the Adirondacks in New York
2. San Fransisco, CA
3. Ireland
4. various lovely spots in Scotland

F) Websites I visit daily:

1. the blogs listed on my sidebar (except Brett's because he never updates his)
2. americanexpats.com (but really not as much anymore)
3. I'm really not online as much anymore, so I will visit various other sites off and on
4.


G) Four of my favorite foods

1. DILL PICKLES!!! (which I could not indulge in while in Scotland)
2. tex-mex
3. Chicago-style pizza
4. dessert!

H) Four places I would like to be right now

1. somewhere in Scotland
2. somewhere scenic
3. somewhere else
4. Chicago

1 comment:

An American in Kazakhstan said...

Ha! Believe it or not, I made 2 posts today! Woohoo!

(Even so, my track record stinks, I agree - I'll try to do better!)