Friday, April 20, 2007

On Hold

It was a good week. We had a very nice visit from my parents. We were concerned that we would wear them out, but it was the other way around! I think I am finally recovered.

I had a great disappointment on Tuesday. I had all of the pictures from the whole week on my memory card. When I went to put them on the computer I found that I only had 35 pictures. I knew that I had taken about 250. I was totally gutted. They somehow just disappeared. My dad had taken about a million pictures, but I still wanted mine. They showed the trip from my perspective. Well, my dad told me that he would take the card home and try to recover the pictures. I didn't count on it because I didn't want to get my hopes up. But guess what? He did! So they are sending us a cd of my pictures. I will have to wait until then to post about the holiday because I just can't do it without the pictures.

So just hold on! Hopefully sometime next week I can show you what we did. But I will say that I am enjoying with wonderful American goodies they brought with them. :)

1 comment:

Stephanie Wilson she/her @babysteph said...

Oh, I can't wait to hear all about it! I am sure you had a wonderful time!! What did they bring you!? I am so glad your pictures were recovered!

Steph