Saturday, June 24, 2006

Feels like Friday

I worked today so it feels like tomorrow should be Saturday rather than Sunday.

I got off early enough for Josh and I to have a date. The weather was actually pretty decent today, as opposed to the cold, grey, wet weather we have had the last couple of weeks. We went to the botanical gardens and ate at their cafe. Well, we didn't ONLY eat there, but as it was a date we decided to eat there rather than plan our outing around a homecooked meal. It was a very enjoyable date. We then got ice cream at a stand and sat in a park that overlooked the city.

I guess it was a full week. I arrived at work on Monday to the sirens going off. The delivery guy didn't set the alarm right when he left. I had to stand outside the building with people walking by wondering why I was just standing there. We watched our first football (soccer) game. I worked 4 whole days! rather than the 2 that has been the norm lately. Josh had his first week of work. He gets to carry a purple key! Josh has been working hard on is dissertation. I got to talk to Andrea on the phone! Yep, that's our full week. It doesn't sound like much, but that's how I like it. Of course, there are the everyday chores in there as well: cooking, shopping, dishes, laundry. Every one of those made slightly more difficult by some crazy thing or another. :)

No comments: