Sunday, June 25, 2006

These are a few of my favorite things...

I finally recieved the package I sent to myself while in the States. It is difficult to understand the infatuation with comforts from home, particularly food, until you have been an expat. So I hope you will bear with me. Here is what I sent myself:

Laffy Taffy
Butterfingers
Reeses peanut butter cups
various flavours of Jello
Jello chocolate pudding, instant, cook and serve, and fat-free sugar-free
chocolate Pop Tarts (Josh's treat)
Kraft parm. cheese
Band-aids
Dove deoderant (I can find it here, but I figured I'll get it cheap at Costco)
Starburst jelly beans (this really excited me as I forgot I sent this)
various flavors of instant mash
pasta sauce mixes
taco mix
Scotch tape
mini Oreos
cookies-n-cream Hershey bars
Andies cherry chocolates

2 comments:

Stephanie Wilson she/her @babysteph said...

I hope you are enjoying all those goodies!!!

Josh and Deliverance said...

I am enjoying some of them a little too much! But I am still one that likes to save things for the end of the world or something. I still have my only jar of pickles sitting on a shelf because I don't want it to be gone!