Tuesday, February 20, 2007

So glad I was up!

It is not uncommon for me to stay up too late on nights Josh is doing an overnight, such as last night. So then it is likely you will find me still in bed around 8 the next morning. Well, for some reason I was up a little after 7 today! Good thing, too. At around 7:50 I saw the Royal Mail truck drive up. They had a parcel for me! It was something I ordered and was expecting, but...7:50AM?! AM?! I did recieve a parcel a couple of weeks ago at 8am. And on a similar note, there is construction going on across the alley from us. They don't mind mind making a lot of noise at 7:30 on a Saturday morning.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Deliverance, What a nice picture of you, your mom and brother. It has been a long time since I have seen them. Your mom is so reserved, unlike me...LOL...I miss the good ole' days of you and Steph, Jil & Tif hanging out at my house. It is great that you all stay in touch and visit when you can. Take care...Love, Momma Rhonda